For the last few months I've been getting this blister inside my mouth on my bottom lip. It goes away for a bit then comes back. It's soft at the begining then starts getting a little tough and turns white. I feel a slight bump for a couple days then it comes back and sometimes it goes away completely. I do have braces and sometimes they do cut my lip so would that have anything to do with it?

It sounds to me like you have a canker sore and yes, it sounds like your braces are complicating it. Try seeing a dentist to have them check it out and make sure that it's okay (not your orthodontist) and let me know what he/she says, okay?

Its not a zit or canker sore, I have the same thing right now, usually takes 3-6 weeks to go away its called a oral mucocele look it up online. Mine doesn't cause any pain, just wont go away even if it's pierced just keeps coming back have had it for over a week now

I have the same..My dentist took xrays and told that there is infection in a nearby tooth..I will have to do root canal