So I've had this clear, hard bubble in my lower lip for several months now, and it won't pop and it won't go away on it's own. I've had braces for a while and when I talk I can feel it catch on my braces. It hurts when I apply any pressure to it. I've never kissed anyone (I'm 12) so it can't be that I had a wound in my mouth and caught it from someone.

I have this right now as well. It's on the bottom left side of my lip and rubs against my braces. It doesn't hurt at all though it contantly feels like i have something in my teeth. I noticed it just a few days ago and wonder if will last like yours has. It looks bloody on part of it but its clear otherwise. (Gross, I know) Did yours ever end up going away ?

Thanks, Danielle (17)

It is probably a mucocele, its harmless and usually go away after a while but i once had one that didn't go away if urs does not go away after a while as well then u can get it surgically removed.