please help,advise?..... I was born almost deaf which was remedied when i was 5 with grommets, i am now 33 an for the last 5 or so years i have been almost completly deaf in my right ear (the ear i was most deaf in as a child), i recently developed a very bad pain in the ear ,on visiting my doctor he suggested i use bicarbonate eardrops for two weeks then go back for syringing. i had the syringing done but it was unsucessful because the wax was packed so far down, I was sent away to have another week of said drops twice a day but also a whle pippette of olive oil nightly, 2nd attempt to syringe has also been unsucessful, i have asked for something to treat whatever is causing this pain bu they have refused until they can see what the problem below the wax is,, it is becoming more painful by the day and i am going out of my mind now, plus i still cant hear....

mind you I couldnt care less if I never hear out of it again, I just want te pain to go.

Please any help or ideas?