Hello I am 36 yrs. old. I have been having heavy irregular peroids that last for about 6 to 7 days with blood clots the size of 1 and a half quarter size with intense cramping. I have always had heavy periods and cramps but not blood clots like this. Is there something wrong?

Hello i am 19 years old . And i too have blood clots during my peroid i also want to know is thier something wrong with me. when i have my peroid i have burning pains in my hips and in my lower abdomen for my hole menstral cycel which is 7 days. im just scared because i never cramped befor or bleed havey ,but ever since i had a miss carige i have been in pain ... Ive been to doctors ,but the just try to give me birth controll which dosent help me at all and they dont lisen to me so if anyone has any idea about my problem please let me know thank you

Sherray what you may need is a D & C. I have never heard of the burning pain in the hips before. I think blood clots are normal and are part of the uterine lining shedding. But if they are really large or you have excessive bleeding...going through a pad in an hour for a period of time is considered excessive bleeding & you can become anemic very quickly. A sign o that is being very pale, very tired and shortness of breath due to the lack of red blood cells that carry oxygen in your body. Keep going to another Dr until you get answers. I preer a woman as I think they are more empathetic towards our problems. I too have excessive bleeding & large blood clots, but mine is due to a large fibroid & an ovarian cyst. They found this by doing a vaginal ultrasound. Good luck!

I just got done with sitting on toilet. Omg,i was thinking i am going to pass out. I am bleeding soo bad that blood cloth that came out of me clogged my tub. First one was a palm size and 5 more came out half that size. I could not get out of thw shower for 30 min. Finally i just grabed towel and stuck it down there so o can sit on toilet. I sat on toilet for 45 min and small chunks as well as blood just dripping like im trying to pee. This never happend to me like this. I have bad period but never like this. I had endometriosis 2 surgeries already before i had my kid. And i cant get preegnant on my own. My tubes are clogged. This cant be normal. What do i do??? Anyone???

Hello I got bleeding or clothing before 10 days before my peroid its everything normal