Sebaceous cyst giving rise to high blood pressure upon "discovery" over number of years. How do you address such an issue? Removal is not permitted because of the increase "readings" in blood pressure of indiviaual. Individual is healthy and active. No other health problems.

Hello samngyp,

There are some things you can do at home to alleviate some of the symptoms you are experiencing.  Just remember, not try to pop the cyst.  You can use warm compresses and/or antibiotic creams.  Make sure to wash the area with antibacterial soap to keep the areas and surrounding areas clean.  Then you can take a clean wash cloth that is wet with warm water and place it on the cyst (you can use a heating pad as well but don't make it too hot).  Keep the cloth on about 15 minutes or so.  You may have to rewarm the cloth a time or two.  You can repeat this procedure 3 to 4 times a day.  Continue to do this for a couple of weeks and see if that doesn't help.  It won't get rid of the cyst but it should make it smaller and hurt a lot less.

I wouldn't do anything at home. A lot of people just touch this cyst, press this cyst and that is not definitely a good thing. This all about warm compresses and antibiotic cream seems like a good idea, but you should not do this without consulting your doctor first. Sebaceous cyst on face treatment depends on different factors and I believe that you can't just seek on the internet the best treatments for it. I mean, I would not do that. It depends on is that cyst small or bigger, is it painful or not....I would consult my doctor, for sure!