Well, recently my family has been having a bit of trouble with homes and I am currently in a hostel that we got in this morning, so I have had to be very unhygienic and use the same underwear for about a week, and I have recently started getting discharge (the normal type!!!). I just noticed a spot on my labia near my clitoros. It is very tender and hurts when it is touched. I have read about and some people say it is herpes (I am not sexually active though) and some people say that they are just like spots on your face. I have had one spot before which I popped, but it was about 2 months ago and it was filled with puss, not blood so I think it may be the same. I think it was probably caused by the underwear rubbing or that the underwear was stained by discharge and the area was always warm and moist. I can't go to a doctor unless it is very urgent as I don't want my mum to know unless it is serious.

this sounds like vaginal pimples, and are common during puppetry. as there are pores everywhere on you body, pimples can be too. however, unless you keep clean you could get an infection. dampness can also increase outbreaks, so the area needs to stay as clean and dry as possible. Do not pop these as they can get infected. you may have a limited access to running water but try cleaning yourself with a cloth and soap. also try to keep your underwear as clean as possible. if you have more than one pair, switch them and wash them every day. if you don't, take them off and wash them at night, and put them back on in the morning, as air also helps treat this.