Im 13 and was burnt by a metal thing that cookes a chicken or Turkey in water and my burn has a dark reddish center and it has blisters and it happened 2 days ago and I touched the burn at 2 pm yesterday and I felt my finger on my skin but the burn but it didn't hurt what kind of burn is it 1st degree 2nd degree also what should I do

It sounds like a second degree burn. This can be managed without a visit to the doctor. If you haven't already, tell your Mom that you have burned yourself. She can help you take care of it. Here are some instructions for helping clean, treat, and bandage the burn.

Clean the burn

Wash your hands before cleaning a burn. Do not touch the burn with your hands or anything dirty, because open blisters can easily be infected. Do not break the blisters.

Clean the burn area with mild soap and water. Some of the burned skin might come off with washing. Pat the area dry with a clean cloth or gauze.

Put on an antibiotic ointment. Ointments such as Bacitracin or Polysporin can be used. Do not put sprays or butter on burns, because this traps the heat inside the burn.

Bandaging the burn

If the burned skin or blisters have not broken open, a bandage may not be needed. If the burned skin or unbroken blisters are likely to become dirty or be irritated by clothing, apply a bandage.

If the burned skin or blisters have broken open, a bandage is needed. To further help prevent infection, apply a clean bandage whenever your bandage gets wet or soiled. If a bandage is stuck to a burn, soak it in warm water to make the bandage easier to remove. If available, use a nonstick dressing. There are many bandage products available. Be sure to read the product label for correct use.

Wrap the burn loosely to avoid putting pressure on the burned skin.

Do not tape a bandage so that it circles a hand, arm, or leg. This can cause swelling.

There are many nonprescription burn dressings available. Be sure to follow the instructions included in the package.

Thank u so much