I really need your help, I had a medical abortion on thursday, and since yesterday I felt that my blood smells really bad, I dont know if this is normal or is it just because i am overly concerned about having an infection, I take my antibiotics as prescribed never missed a dose, I have moderate bleeding with some cramps that make me uncomfortable but not as severe as the first day, I took misoprostol vaginally maybe 4 pills and since i am not used to inserting "anything" inside my vagina ( yes i never had sexual intercourse) I had to push them back when i got back home, so i am reallly scared that when i used my finger to push the pills back bacteria may have installed there :'( i am really concerned and i need help. thank you very much

anyone to answer this please?

why did you need an abortion if you have never had intercourse? that seems very strange to me unless you had IVF(invetro fertilazation) but if you had that done why would you get the abortion your post makes no sense......Blood from a period,abortion,or postpartum bleeding (after giving birth) does smell a little funny (bad as you put it) unless you start having green/yellow discharge from your vagina or a fever I wouldnt be all that concerned......But you should NEVER put unclean fingers/hands (yours or anyone elses) around the outside or up inside you vagina there is always a chance of infection but our natural bodily defences fight off most of the bacteria......so hope this helps : D I am a mother of a 11 month old baby girl and have had 5 miscariages so I'm kind of "in the know" about these type of things

I did a abortion Thursday and since than im bleeding and got cramps know my blood is smells very bad i may have an infections

I use the abortion pill on the second I had heavy bleeding for the first two day and then I continue to bleed but not heavy I seems to be passing clod now and then I'm a bit scared cause the blood I'm passing smell bad is it normal??

Thanks for this. I'm sorry for your losses xoxo

I went through then same thing two weeks ago, we are told to not have sex for two weeks. Obviously If you have an abortion, you have sex, how could you not understand what she's saying?