two weeks ago i was diagnosed with bacterial infection and my doctor prescribed me CIPRO 500g. i took for two weeks and my infection was gone. a week after that my vagina began to itch and some white discharge began to come out.

Hi The antibiotics work against the overgrowth of the anaerobic bacteria and Gardnerella. The medication works pretty quickly to cure bacterial vaginosis, but you need to make sure that you take all of the medication for it to be the most effective, otherwise it can come back. Unfortunately, bacterial vaginosis often comes back, even if you take all of your medication and follow all advice. If your symptoms come back, see your doctor and get treated again. Take care.

Hi there,

Unfortunately it seems that your infection got back again L the worst thing with infections is that they tend to come back and then you need to repeat the whole procedure once again. So first of all call your regular doctor and then see your gynecologist. He is probably familiar with your situation so there will be no need to make the diagnosis one more time. he will maybe give you some other antibiotics since this one’s haven’t worked like they should.

You can try to increase your body immune system so that you are sure you are doing everything you can to prevent this infection to come back again. And also you must avoid having sex during the treatment.