i have not had a period,and i am over 1 month late.sensitive to smells.tender breasts.i have been super tired.i have been moody.even have weight gain.all tests urine times 6 (2out of 8 positive)and then have blood test done 1 and it was negative.im so confused cause my body THINKS it is pregnant!!!!and im really depressed severely cause of the facts. :'( im constantly crying.HELP!!!anyone can help?please do so.im tired.my husband and i had a miscarriage 2yrs ago and had to have a D&C done.and we have tried 2yrs and nothing.but if my body THINKS it is pregnant when it is not im not ovulating or having periods,and therefore im not fertile and putting trying on hold now!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP US OUT HERE ALL!!!!

Irregular periods are not an uncommon thing. Yes they aren't the majority, but they do happen. My girlfriend gets that way a lot right before her period comes. For some reason, since it's not on time she seems to get worsening symptoms that can be misconstrued as pregnancy. Usually after a week of these symptoms her period comes. You seem to have done all the testing you can do. Negative is negative. Wait a week and try again. If symptoms persist speak to a doctor. It may be something completely different.