my last period was on 7 march 2009. i had spotting on 4april but nothing since iv had 2 home urine test both negative,had a blood test done friday 15 may which is negative. but my boobs are achey i have abit of pain in lower abdomain.constantly tired alot lot more than normal. my temper is rediculous!! i snappin over the stupidest things when i am normaly extremly patient!. my period was supposed tto be on 4april which didnt happen and iv missed may's period too which should of been on 2may (my daughters 7th bday).i am not constipated before you ask lol. i feel different i cant put my finger on it tho. i feel abit like i was when pregnant with my daughter but like i said tests come back negative. surely at 10wks they should be able to tell.?

Dear Charlie: It definitely sounds liek your pregnant! But it's true that by 10 weeks your HCG levels should be high for detection now. Give it another week, then if nothing ask for an ultrasound!!! And lets get to the bottom of this!!! Let me know OK?!!! Also another thing just came to my mind, how old are you? AND have you changed birth control lately!?

Well the symptoms really show that you are pregnant, but tests do not seem to show you that. And 10 weeks is a long time, and in few weeks your tummy should even get bigger. I agree with bambi27, try going for an ultrasound.
But in some cases, when women thinks that she is pregnant, her brain can make her hormones act like she is, but really she is not. So take a ultrasound.
Let us know how you are doing.

I agree with what other people have posted. It seems to me that you're not really pregnant but that you may be creating a hormonal pregnancy which is why you are experiencing symptoms without having them. I think an ultrasound will put to rest any suspicions you may still have, but in the meantime, please keep us posted.

Hi Charlie: Any news? Also I just wanted to mention about healthfitnessguy's statement. What he was mentioning is called an "hysterical pregnancy" even men have been known to have it. It is usually when you WANT a pregnancy SO bad that your brain is tricked into the exact same symptoms of being pregnant. It will stop your periods, give you nausea, EVEN your stomach will grow! It is amazing what the brain can do to our bodies. That been said, it doesn't sound to me like you are in that mind set! So if you still haven't received your period, I would DEFINITELY request an ultrasound. Just to make sure nothing like a cystic ovary or anythign like that is going on. Please keep me informed and good luck hun!