Hello, i used to smoke marijuana almost twice a month or less, a month ago i had a really bad trip, and i felt out of life and fake for abt a week, i couldnt study i couldnt focus i couldnt do anything that requires some IQ.. however that feeling stopped and i felt way better but the blurred and unfocused vision is still. it gets better and worse, doctors told me its something psychological and i have to check a therapist, i did so but it was useless, anyway i just wanna know if someone can help me and give me hope. does it go away and stop? and is there anyway to treat it? please i need help i have finals in my university after 15 days and im not able to study i really need to get rid of it as soon as possible. i feel like im always stray and day dreaming and as if my brain and my vision are separated. please help. i will never smoke ever again and i know it.

What you are suffering or feeling are the short term effects of marijuana, and it become worse by mixing other drugs with it. you should immediatly stop it and if you are getting more problem then you can get help from rehab centers near your area. 

i stopped and i dont use any kind of other drugs, i stopped the day i had the bad trip a month ago, im just suffering from my vision now i dont think it needs rehab