Hello im 18 and well about a month ago i had done an 8th of shrooms and had a really bad and traumatic trip, one of the worst feelings of my life. However, i haven't felt any side effects of the drug until recently.

About 2 weeks ago i smoked marijuana and it brought on severe shroom flashbacks. Ever since that day i have felt great anxiety, paranoia and a really weird body feeling. I have not smoke any weed since that day but i still continue to feel like i am tripping on shrooms even though im completely sober. It isn't a constant feeling but it randomly creeps up on me and the feeling is just horrible.

It feels as if im starting to trip on shrooms again and that at any second i am going to hallucinate.

I really need some help with this because i don't know whats going on. Even though i am completely sober i continue to have anxiety,paranoia and the feeling of tripping on shrooms and it's really getting to my head.

Please help me.

hey man, i've been in the same boat as you. I'm about 19 & about a month ago now I had the worst trip of my life and I've felt like I've got that trippy mind feeling that comes on every so often...pretty annoying. Anyway, I've heard that it does go away and personally, reading about people feeling the same way as me made me feel a lot better - take a look at this other post from this website https://www.steadyhealth.com/Feeling_terrible_after_shrooms_t251697.html

You're not alone and these effects arn't permanent. I'd just advise you to stay away shrooms if you haven't been put off already, if they effect us in this way I don't think we're the right people to take them (even though I've had good experiences all the times before, taking shrooms in a bad state of mind was enough to put me off for life).

Hope you feel alright man, good luck to you :-|

I went through the same exact thing. About 3 months ago I had to the worst shroom trip and I never tried shrooms again. and then about 2 weeks after that, I had my first panic attack after smoking weed. I stopped doing smoking weed now and its been about 3 months since I've done anything. I've had anxiety and depersonalization as well but it kinda goes away with time. I still think about my anxiety all the time but it doesnt really affect me anymore. I started exercising, eating right, doing yoga, reading more and taking vitamins called stress B complex from Nature Made which has especially helped with my anxiety. I hope you get well! and I hope I helped.

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this, about 2 months ago I had the worst experience of my life on shrooms. The next day everything was fine then about a week or two later I had a flash back after smoking weed it was really bad. Ever since I've Bin having anxiety every once in a while, it's like I'll have a couple days in a row where I get anxiety and my mind runs away on me like the shroom night. Then I won't experience it at all. Did this go away for you guys if so how Long did it last? I guess it's only bin just over a month since I started getting the anxiety

Hi, I’m 16, and I first tripped when I was 15, I tripped on acid the first time, (I liked it) but then I tried shrooms with a friend and it didn’t go so well, about 2 or 3 weeks after doing them my marijuana high was really affected by it, I would start shaking and i would feel like I was going insane, it’s about 1 or 2 months since it started happening, I do agree that shrooms aren’t for people like us, one bad trip can f**k you over, I don’t even smoke that much and I feel high as sh*t now, so I’m on the same boat, I’m here man, we are all here, we all feel the same way, I can only hope these symptoms will eventually go away, I want my old weed high back desperately