I have problems with my grandfather. He is almost ninety years old and he started having serious medical problems. To be honest, this is the first time he has some health trouble and we are worried that, regarding his age, this situation does not get complicated. He has fecal incontinence but we do not know how to get him to the doctor since he has problem with walking. Could you tell me anything on bowels dysfunction?

Well, you already told the main cause of your grandfather's condition. Since he has severe leg weakness we can say with certainty that he has some sort of muscular myopathy. This is a disease that causes dystrophy of the muscles, thus disabling their functionality. This is usually first showed in legs. Concerning his age, I do not really see any other alternative - call a doctor to come to your house and examine him.