My grandfather is 78 years old and I must say that his health is generally ok, concerning his age. The only problem he has is the pain in the elbow. It looks like his elbow is deformed because of the old fracture that did not heal properly (I wasn’t even born yet). Can anything be done now?

Hmm, I think that the chances are really low for that to happen. This means that the bones in the elbow join have grown improperly after the fracture and this means their forms are not the way they should be. But now, there is not much that can be done (especially because of his age) except for dealing with that pain with some medications.

Hi there,
I think that elderly people have more problems with bone fractures and deformities because generally bones get weaker when you get older. The pain in the elbow is probably caused by some old injury that he had when he was younger. There is not mush that you can do at this point. The only solution for this would be a surgery to fix his problem in the elbow. Can you tell me if he is using any medication for the pain or to strengthen his bones a little bit? I think that he just needs to find a way to get rid of the pain in his elbow.

Best wishes,
Marco