I need to know something about my grandfather's condition. He has these slight head tremors in front and back directions. He is retired, so he does not have to work, which is fortunate, since this condition made him unable to perform on work. Doctors said that there are no definite cure for his head tremors and that his condition cannot be cured, only slowed down. Isn't there anything we could do for him?

There are several cases of tremors, you forgot to say his exact diagnose. There are essential tremor, Parkinsonian type, dystonic tremor, cerebellar, psychogenic, orthostatic, physiological etc. If there is some underlying condition that caused your grandfather's trouble, than removing it will help him but it seems that it is not the case here. Also, drug therapy can be used for certain types of tremors. Still, I assume that all these methods were already tried and showed no effect.