I found a video of on my mans phone of himself jacking off in the bathroom, I know he likes to record us, but himself. What the F U C K> I was real hurt, left me thinking that he was on web cams with other women, do the same. Im hurt confused and feel like kicking him out.  

It would be really unlikely and .............strange that he records himself. my bf record us too but never just him. that seems really off so i would check to see if those vids are going anywhere or just tlk to him about it. but ithink its something more than him recording himself but thats just my opinion.

thanks for responding but I think its odd too, but I'm not real familiar with technology so how would I check his phone

um it depends if his phone is passwork protected than u will need the password and go to his text messages and just look thru them when hes not around or if there isnt a password just figure out how to unlock and find where his messages are located and read them. it really depends on the type of phone

he has a smart phone and he dont lock it and there AINT NO MESSAGES TO ANYONE I DONT NO. bUT THE VIDEO i SEEN, WAS IN HIS PHONE SOMEWHERE , NOT VISIBLE IN GALLERY, JUST WHEN i PLUG IT IN TO THE COMPUTER. wEIRD HUH.

yeah i really dont no then. try hacking his facebook twitter anything. see if the video was sent another way besides txt

He dont have a facebook or twitter.

you may just have to take his word for it then. im not sure what else you could do :/ sorry