I want to hear your opinion about good marathon shoe for best performance. I want to participate in next year’s Belgrade Marathon and I have to start exercising. I don’t know much about marathon shoes since I’ve been only a recreational rider and I suppose that shoes for marathon differ a great deal from the ordinary ones. You can tell me the exact models you like, not only the type of the shoe.

My favorite sports apparel is Adidas. They combine quality and design. That’s why I’ll suggest you to exercise in Adidas ClimaCool Rotherdam IV. They’re not even that expensive and I think you can find them for less than 80 bucks. They’re pretty light and with their standard AdiPrene technology they’re an excellent choice for long trainings and marathons. I’d suggest you also to buy additional insoles. Another suggestion is Adidas AdiZero Pro running shoes. The specifications for this shoe say that it can be used both for shorter runs and for marathon. It’s well cushioned and balanced. As far as I can remember it is mainly a shoe for neutral pronation. This model is more expensive and its price is about 100 bucks.