Same here in the same exact area just had a very large margarita Holly f**k that sh*t hurts

I get the same thing but I get brain freeze ant that back pain.. it sucks

I get both, it just started with me, so far had happened twice, with the second time being 2 days ago and boy oh boy, I had experienced the back kidney/lung plus brain, that pain i wish on no one.. It is the worst. I though i was going to end up in the hospital, my daughter was with me.

Yep, every time I drink Sonic slush I get it so painful I stop drinking then go right back in for another sip and get it worse.

I know this was posted a long time ago but I have the same thing. My "brain freeze" is in my upper middle back along my spine. People think im crazy when I say that. Good to know others have it too.

I had this happen the other day and just kept panting and it went sort it f like getting rid of the cold air

Girl I get both too every time I tell someone about it they look at me like I'm crazy

I have the same problem as you and I don't understand

This is exactly what I get!!!! ( but I love slushy drinks so I guess I must continue to suffer!!!!)

Right after drinking my Frappucino too fast. it's a pain in my middle back, right around the spine. it actually hurt !

oh wow, I get back freeze instead of brain freeze. in the middle of my back. absolute agony. happens every time I drink a slush puppy.

I saw this when I googled pain in my back while drinking cold drinks but I c you never updated this .. did your doctor have no explanation ?

i got this too over the weekend, i went to the hard rock hotel and casino and had a pina coloda and the pain from the cold was CRAY! i had pain on the roof of my mouth, my tonsil, then all the way down my chest and back and crept to my right shoulder. very strange lol

Yes you must seek medical attention immediately. Your suffering from post traumatic conducting temperature change in which parts of your body which feel cold may fall off

Me too, lately. I'd never gotten a back freeze until last week, and I got the brain freeze with it. I was drinking an iced slush