Wedding night both of us are virgins got tested and are safe i want her to be pregnant today i do not want a condom at all i m worried when i will break hymen she will bleed will that blood on my penis cause an std disease or is it safe that blood wont cause me aids i want to break her hymen without condom and want a kid is it safe without it

Please its my life question somebody answer it i request you

Sexhungry wrote:

Sexhungry wrote:

If you're both virgins, you won't get an STD from her. She might bleed, but that's just because of the hymen breaking.

Her hymen may already be broken form masturbation, physical activity, etc. If you are both virgins and have been tested then You should be fine.