I'm 15 and recently lost my virginity to a guy a met thro a friend at a house party. We hooked up and then one thing led to another. However it was unaware to me thatat the time he had a girlfriend. I was devastated because I like him that it hurts. She had a massive go at me saying it was all my fault when actually he was the one who was the leader so to say. He's even explained that to her and uet she's having none of it. I really don't know what to do. I want to be with him and can't be. Please help Thank you

Hi Mr.,

You move on and find your own boyfriend.

Why would you want someone that CHEATED on his girlfriend?  You do realize that he'd most likely cheat on you too.  Face it, the guy wanted sex and you were willing.  YOU WERE USED.

Don't look back. You're better than him and his "girlfriend of the week."

I want to move on but I want him and nobody else at the current time. He was so caring making sure that o wasn't in pain

Give up on him.

You want him partly because of what you did with him - it's normal. You gave him your virginity, it's special and cherished.

But HE USED YOU.

There are much better guys out there. HE WILL CHEAT AGAIN. You can not trust a cheater!

He also lost his virginity to me tho as well

Doesn't matter. He USED YOU.

I knoq he did but I really really like him

Only he can make the decision to leave his girlfriend.

Sorry to say but you were just an easy lay.

Move on and forget about him.