hi there !!! first of all im from germany so my english might suck sometimes.well ill make it short! My bf and I have been together now for 2 1/2 years in a long distance relationship. Weve met eachother in rl a few times already and love eachother alot (at least i do). my bf and i mostly communicate online over messenger and we both share the same hobby (WoW - world of warcraft online ). yesterday we had a silly lil fight.... well in the past two weeks we havent seen eachother much because he had to study for finals. so yesterday i was going to have a dentist appointment in the morning and i just had gotten up to get ready for the appointment that was gonna be in two hours. my bf was playing counterstrike so he didnt have much time to talk which i understood of course. so we didnt talk for 1 1/2 hours after i got up and got ready... and well it disturbed me some that he didnt even wish me gl for dentist or whatever so i told him that id have liked him to wish me gl at dentist etc.. coz he always used to do that.. and ive been waiting for him to pm me on yahoo to tell me gl and bye... well i didnt wanna tell him bye first when i left coz i knew he was busy playing and cant answer me right away, but he knew i had an appointment and i think he could have taken a min away real fast to tell me goodbye and gl... as long as im still home u know... he knows i have a phobia for dentists or how u call it, well im REALLY fking scared of the dentist... then i pmed him and was like.... bah u dont even wish me gl for dentist today... and i was just about to leave u know... then he wrote back and was like .. i have other problems on my mind atm... and i was like... well u also play CS why dont have time to tell me bye real fast? and then he was like, i dont wanna discuss with u atm , and he logged off yahoo.... so yea.. since yesterday i havent talked to him anymore.. i told him already im sry etc.. and i think now he might wanna break up with me over such a silly tiny thing... is that worth breaking up over? :-((((( we usually never fight... :-( i know i prolly did a mistake , but im super sensitive atm coz im on my menstruation.. which of course is no excuse .. but im really sorry.... and i told him so...

Viv

well you both sound young men involved in pc games and you take them away or try to they flip out for some reason i know cause i did it for no reason . and i hurt her feeling .. she was naked and i told her... cant you see im playing this .lol but let him call you he will probally get over it or maybe there is something else on his mind dont call him and if he dont call then move on . he will lose out in the end its nothing you did guys act that way sometimes when we lose you then we wake up but it may be to late

I wouldn't worry about it. From what you described, he never said anything about breaking up with you. Try giving him a little space and talking to him again in a day or two, or wait for him to talk to you first.

Just a thought: You say that you have been together for 2 1/2 years, yet you have only met him a 'few' times? And the only interest that you share is an online game?
To be honest, it does not sound like much of a relationship to me. If it were me in your position, I would try to find a guy who is not only closer to me so we could see each other more often, but also someone who had more things in common with me than just an online game. But thats just my opinion. But, think it over, and try to look deep within yourself, and ask yourself, "am I truly happy in this relationship?" I just don't understand how a so-called relationship can last for so long given the circumstances you described. I would want to do better for myself. Its only my opinion. Take it for what its worth.

In my opinion you did make a mistake. If that was only the first time, you should have left it alone. But could understand that your sensitive. And you're right. It was a silly fight. I don't think he will break up with you. I mean you two already been in a long relationship. Good luck