I have a problem, but please dont mock me. Namely, Ive just underwent a breast augmentation surgery and Id like to continue my usual running sessions, but I dont know how it will affect my breasts. Doctors said I can behave as usual three months after the surgery, but Im still worried because I still havent got used to my new breast size. Do you have any knowledge about this issue?

Well, if I were you Id choose another form of exercising, because no matter how tight and supportive your running top is, there are still vibrations that cant be amortized and you might feel pretty uncomfortable while running. I only hope that you havent augmented your breasts too much, because while were talking about this health issues I must remind you that big breasts can induce a certain pressure to the spinal cord and in that case, it would be out of the question to run. So, go to a gym or try cycling, because the movements and motions are much smoother during cycling and you wont feel any unpleasant sensations. Just be sure to buy some good equipment.