I am a 40 year old woman who has just lost 31 lbs and am trying to loose 50 more. As of right now, i have very large breasts,, a dd size. i have been to a plastic surgeon as i have had serious back pain, and all the other symptoms of a large chest for many years now. my breast size has not changed since the 31 pound weight loss, i am afraid that between now and the end of aug. when i am scheduled for surgery that given more weight will be gone that i will not see a change in my chest size then, either. has anyone any experience with having the surgery after weight loss, results? i am confident in my surgeon, but am afraid that after the surgery i will no longer be able to continue my exercises to further improve my appearance and comfort level. any help? thanku!

Hi - this is amazing - your story is pretty well identical to mine and you posted this on my birthday!! In the past 8 months I have lost 17kgs and plan to lose another 12 or so before May next year when I hope to have a breast reduction done. I am also a DD. I have seen my surgeon already and also think maybe I will have gone down further but so far haven't lost anything off my breasts so don't think they will change much. Even if they do I am going to go ahead with the op as they need lifting up as well. I also have back pain, neck pain etc from them.
You won't be able to exercise for a couple of weeks after surgery but then should be able to do walking. It's mainly arm movements that will be affected. I have a close friend who had hers done and she was an F cup. Even after losing 60kgs her breasts didn't change size. She looks fantastic now and said she would be happy with whatever outcome she got.
Would love to hear of your experience when you have your op - do you have it at the end of this month? If you don't want to publicly share your experience I can give you my email and we can communicate that way.

All the best

It is true that if you lose weight your breast will also reduce. But you will not get perfect shape of your breast after breast reduction. For that goal you will have to go for natural breast reduction treatment cute b capsule. It is very safe and effective.