I have got very heavy thighs and now I note that my stomach is also sagging. Also there is redness under sagging stomach. I had an abortion a year ago and that might be the reason for this. I need to know the cost for the operation and how much time would be required to be back to work. Also please tell me what could be its side effects.

I think that thigh reduction can be effectively treated by liposuction. I had liposuction of thighs and I am satisfied. The sagging stomach can be treated by a Tummy tucks surgery or Abdominoplasty, although I don’t understand that redness under, maybe you should check it first. I think that price depends where you are going to perform surgeries. I think it is around $1000 each, but prices can vary.

Hello there,

first it would be wise to go and check that redness under your stomach because it could be some kind of rash or something similar. Second if you feel that you are not strong enough to adjust your nutrition and start to work out and lose the excessive weight trough the natural way than you don't have any other choice but the surgeries.

My mother had Tummy tuck and she was recovering for about one month but I remember that her doctor said that she should be resting for some more time so ask him before you decide to go undergo this procedure.

About the thighs.. well lipo is the best solution but be aware that you need to change your bad habits otherwise you will need to do the same thing again and very soon. I hope tat you will make good choice.