Hello. I was hopping that someone could help with this small problem. You see, about whole my life I had a problems with obesity. I can't explain this but I know that I'm aware of this problem and no meter how much I eat, my pounds are just rising.
So, I believe I have a weak metabolism.
No meter what is the cause- I would like to loose some pounds but I don’t know how. I have tried several diets and they didn’t help me and even some of them were too expensive.
So, one relative has recommended me some Quick Weigh Loss Diet and he told me that it’s highly effective.
Anyone knows more about it?

I will try to explain you some reasons why I have decide to stop with this diet.
You see, I have also heard only the best about this diet and the best thing I have heard is that, beside the fact that it’s effective- it only cost about 6$ per week. Can you believe?
So, I figured it out that I will need about 20 weeks of using to accomplish perfect weight. That’s 120$ without any extra supplements which, as they say, are needed. So the bottom line that I have spent more then 300$ in a first two weeks! Man, I could hire my self a private professional trainer for that money.
So, the main reason of my quitting is money, al though- in those two weeks I have lost about 10 pounds.

Hey do you still have the menu booklet I will buy it from you right now

thanks for information It will help me very much.

I'm not sure which quick weight loss diet you are talking about but there are medical weight loss centers out there such as American Weight Loss Centers that offer effective and easy weight loss programs that combine medical weight loss pills and appetite suppressants with nutrition counseling from a weight loss physician. Let me know if they one you are talking about works. I'm trying to lose about 25 pounds or at least lose my muffin tops and I've tried multiple weight loss products at the grocery store, none of which do a great job at suppressing my appetite; I end up eating them as candy bars :(