Hi, folks. My son had some spine problems and we took him to the doctor. At the end, he was diagnosed with idiopathic scoliosis. I would like to know if there are some bone anomalies. I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. I hope someone will know the answer. Bye!

Hello, there. Idiopathic scoliosis is characterized by sided (lateral) curvature of spine. This curvature may be oriented to the left or to the right. Idiopathic stands for “unknown cause”. It is still not familiar what causes this. I don’t know what kind of bone anomalies you had on mind. I guess this curvature could be considered as one bone anomaly. I hope this helps you. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, everyone. My neighbor had problems due to idiopathic scoliosis. Except this spine curvature, he also had uneven hips. He also had one shoulder higher than other. I could say that these would be bone anomalies. It is very important to start with the treatment on time. If this is not done on time, then some deformities may develop. You should be persistent in your son’s treatment. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!