I found out I was 5 week pregnant yesterday but I dont know what to do for the best have a termination or keep the baby I already have two boys 11 and 6 and ive only been with my partner a year and a half and I really dont think he loves me like he says he does I told him yesterday as soon as I found out I was carrying his child but he didnt seem happy but yet he said all he ever wanted is to have a child and be a family I already know what my options are as I have had a termination before I think I just need reasuring although it should be my partner doing that.

Your right It should be your partner reassuring you. I am sorry your having to make desisions like this one. I personally am against abortion. There are so many people out there that want nothing more then to be a parent and they cant. If you dont want the baby or think its a bad idea to continue with the pregnancy maybe you and ur partner should take a trip to an adoption center and look at potential families who could love your little one as thier own. My fience has 2 children from a different relationship one they gave up for adoption. The other one he cant see. we now have a 16mo old daughter together andhope and pray we dont get pregnant howver going threw what he did b4 he says no matter what we will keep the baby.

Maybe taking ur partner to an adoption center and making him live the reality may bring him around. Maybe thats how youll find out if he is really in it for love. If not, im sure you could handle another beautiful child. And im sure the other two u have would be excited to have a little sister or brother=) let me know how it goes!

There is other ways but Do not do abortions.. Give it up for adoption. With this way you who could not afford this can give a life to a child who will have good parents, you can tell them how to raise him or her. be in its life if you choose to have an open adoption. Is your parents willing to care for this child? IF not then find him or her a good home with loving parents who will cherish and love it. for taking away a child your will be guilty all your life for doing this... believe me now its not that way but once you will find you will not be able to conceive or maybe you can but your next child maybe deformed or somewhat not as smart as you are right now. please do not fret in this get to talk to someone or be with someone who can talk to you about this but most of all do not take its life away. its just plain wrong. Do not terminate this baby for him, once he sees this child its his he may come around or he is afraid of child payments. you liked having sex with you but he forgot the consquences when he stuck his penis in you for cumming and you got caught he forgot this did he? If he does not love you the way you said he does why stay with him? whats the reason? Do not please Do not abort again. God did it once for you the next time he may take your life do you want that again? think about it.. he does not want it, give it up for adoption. unless he wants to take care of it.. but give it life he god gave his life for you, give your baby a chance for his life to be alive and great person one day.