actually my life is quiet messed up guys..m bf and me are not in good touch he says he is busy or his cell phone not with him..m realy had gone mad in love do'nt know what he wants

help me plz

hi..im younger than u r but i think i can help...if u guys (u and ur bf)are not having a long distance relationship then maybe you could drop by at his house to give him a surprise and if he gets surprised in a negative way(offended or pissed)   for coming here then i think its should be over as he is no longer intrested and if he is surprised in a positive way then i think you can go cheesy and give him a hug..and kiss him.and say..i havent seen u for so long i feel incomplete or something like that..

Dont talk with ur bf for a week and if he calls u then at that time u tell him all things that u r thinking for him and dont let him feel that u love him too much

it could not posble dear...

u know the thing is he says he dnt have his phne with him..i had stop being using my facebook acount too...now i dnt know whether he will try to contact me or not?