:/ so heres my story its long so be prepared.
i fell in-love with my best friends brothers best friend.
me& him would always sit on my friends couch& watch t.v together we wouldnt talk much but i felt as if he may have felt the same way.
i told my friend how i felt about him&& she wound up telling him that i loved him.
one day me& her were talking on the phone and he took it from her& sayed he "loved" me too.
i know him well enough to know he was kidding around.
so that night i emailed him trying to clear things up.
i worte him telling him that i DIDNT love him i only liked him [witch was me lie through my teeth] he replyed to my email telling me he was serious when he said he loved me. i got excited cause i had liked this boy and slowly began to LOVE him over the past 3 years we knew each other.
with in the next hree to four days of recieving that email i learned that once again he was kidding...
so my question is...
why would a guy do that?
he is three years older then me though...
could he have just been acting like he did like to get in my pants?
or was he serious when he replyed to my message but told everyone else it was a joke?
its been almost a year since then and i still see him everyonce in a while.
nothing has changed really..i mean we dont watch t.v together and sit close anymore...but its not akward for me nor does it seem that way for him...but please if you have any help please reply to this..cause i REALLY want my questions answered...

well it really depends on the kind of guy he is...i dont know him so i cant really say. BUT is he a virgin? how old is he? does he talk and joke about sex? if he does then he probably was just trying to get in your pants. if not then maybe you should talk to him and ask him if he was just telling his friends that it was a joke. maybe he really does like you but he just isnt ready for everyone to know yet...ya know?!?!? just talk to him, get him by his self and talk to him!!!!