%-) I'm on the 33rd day since my last period started. I've been using Trinesta, but missed a day this month, I did what I was supposed to, and directed by my physician I took two pills the day after I missed my pill. I'm usually abnormal with my period, sometimes I've not had a period for about two months. I've been told by a physician after being raped and having a child when I was 13 that I cannot have anymore children. With all this and birth control, I've been having iron defeciency, urinating frequently, mood swings, and brownish to red spotting, once when I went to the bathroom during the last three days that I've been having the spotting I had actual bright red blood. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

can anyone help me? First off my period was 5 days late. But when it came it wasn't very heavy, and started off as a brown color. Second day it was bright red with some clots. I have endometriosis so my periods are normally really heavy. I normally wear 2 tampons and have to change them in an hr. Or so. My boods hurt but not anymore. I get tired easy, and I'm always hungry. I need to be a lot more. This is the third day of a light period for me. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, but I'm use to a heavier period. I don't know what's wrong!