Hi, guys. My son is getting into his teens and I would like to be helpful here. I know how kids in that age are uncertain. I would like to help him to build a selfasteem. Can anyone help me with some advice? I haven’t got much experience with this. All your advices are more than welcomed.

Hello. Building self-esteem in a teenager is not difficult in theory, but in practice, it is not so easy. When one has well built self-esteem, he can face new challenges. You should teach your son to celebrate his achievements and strengths. He should forgive himself on his mistakes. He must stop putting himself down. He shouldn’t be thinking of his weaknesses because all humans have them. He should learn from his mistakes and not repeat them in similar situations. These are just some of advices. If you think it is necessary, you can consult a psychologist. Bye!