Hello! I shave my legs regularly and often it happened to me that I have an ingrown hair in the groin area. I would usually manage to get it out with a needle and squeezing and everything would be fine. But this time I have a swollen gland on inner thigh and I don’t know if this is the same thing or something else. I don’t feel like going to the dermatologist. Any ideas about what this could be? Thaaaanks!!!

Hi! IT happened to me too. It was in a form of a huge bulging bump at the beginning and then it spread out and flattened. This was the 1st time something like that happened to me and I panicked and went to the doctors straight away. She told me it was a Sebaceous Cyst. But this cyst ruptured under my skin. I was told to put a warm washcloth on this area, so I did, and after some time it went away. I wouldn’t play with this, bc ingrown hair can lead you to the surgeon as well.