My skin bordering with genitals and thigh(upper inner thigh) becomes dry and it becomes white in colour because of dryness(my normal skin colour is brown) and I have itching. In those white area I can see round patches(max 1/3 inch in diameter).These round patches are not red in colour. They are white in colour because of dryness. The skin area in those parts are rough. If I take bath these white dryness goes away but the patches are there, I can feel and see it. There is no big bump at all. Only the skin is rough in these areas, with patches and dryness.

I am confused, and I want to find out the cause of it. Also want to know whether it is an life threatening, whether it is an fungal or bacterial or viral infection. Please help me out

Me too have exactly the same problem... Anyone could help??

Its a fungal infection, I used "Fluconazole" 150 mg tablets and ketoconazole based cream which i apply infected area twice a day.

I too have the problem, What causes it exactly?

i have same thing should i see a doc?

try 100 ml virgin coconut oil and 10 gms pure camphor mixed together. apply daily at night for a week or two
for best results apply at day time too. When applied on the face this reduces most acne in summer. Let me know if this works.

apply itch guard!!!!

Yep i tried that.!!! It'S really work :) Or u can use mustard oil !!!

is this over the counter medication?