Recently, I had some very rough vaginal sex and some anal sex (which my body is not used to), unprotected and with a new partner. Stupid, I know.
My problem now, is I have severe pain on the inner lips of my vagina, where it seems to be a "tear" in the crease of the inner/outer lips. This was okay at first, as it seemed to be something I could recover from. Until I noticed painful bumps to follow, 2-3 what seemed to be sores around the affected skin area. They're not pimples, there's no puss in them. It's just bumps that are sore, and are somehow open. Not blisters, though. That's the wierd part.

Also, the anal sex didn't affect me at first. But since I'm not used to it, I don't think my body took it so well. I've been able to have bowel movements since then (about 1/5wks ago), but it's been very painful for me & I've noticed some bleeding. I have what seems to be a rip on the exterior around the anus, and something that looks like it might have once been inside me is protruding outside. To be honest, it looks/feels like some sort of sensory nerve, it's red and very VERY sensitive.

I'm going to the doctor this week, so it's not like I'm ignoring it. I'm not sure what the hell it could possibly be, and I'm really nervous as to how I'm supposed to explain it to my gynocolegist. Any suggestions or similar symptons????

That sounds to me like it could be Herpes. Get yourself checked immediately.

i am having the EXACT same problem .. everything u described.. did u find out what u have ? i would really like to know

I am havin the exact same problem, i would really like if you could tell me what the doctors said it might be! thanks appreciate it ever so much as am really worried about what it might be! %-)

Did anyone find out the reason for these symptoms? Was it herpes?