I was watching a video at YouTube where a plastic surgeon, Dr. Jennifer Levine gave Botox injections to a young lady for furrows and lines on her forehead. The results were amazing, as lines disappeared without freezing her forehead. Is it possible to treat laugh lines around the mouth and eyes with Botox without freezing expressions? Or the procedure gives those kind of results only on the forehead?

Hey! Lately I'm also watching a lot of plastic surgeon videos, it seems like they are performing a small miracles there! As far as I know Botox is the magic cure for all type of wrinkles. I read somewhere that it relaxes the muscle that causes the laugh lines so you look natural. Botox is great for lines on your forehead and around your eyes whenever you laugh or animate these areas. However, if you use fillers for lines that only occur with animation, you may be able to see small bumps when you aren't moving those parts of your face. Check out some before and after pictures before trying either one. Given in tiny injections around targeted areas of the eyes and mouth relaxes the muscles and prevents them from contracting. The Botox treatment only takes minutes, but the results last on average from 3-6 months, but I'm not sure if it's painful?