I was wondering if anyone out there has genital warts that don't look like all the pictures out there. And if you do, can you describe them to me? Also, if you do have them regardless of what they look like...how fast did the grow and spread?

well it looks like you posted this well over a year ago so I doubt you'll even get this but o well. My genital warts also DID NOT look like any of the pictures I found on the internet. This is so gross but the only way I can describe them looking like was tiny tentacles like from a sea anemone. I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with genital warts, then I went to a different doctor and again they diagnosed me with genital warts and just to be sure took a sample and tested it only to find out a couple days later is was indeed HPV...the virus that causes genital warts.

the pics u see on the net are WAY out there! theyre like the worst of the worst of all time! mine didnt look like the pics but you could still tell they were warts, did anyone experience peeling of the skin when the warts start to reveal their demonic presence? or do i just have my penis totally sussed????? haha