Can you tell me what the truth is about foods and acne? Do foods make us break out? Some people say they break out after eating chocolate, some say that is a misconception. Is there anybody who could clear this out for me?

From what I know and from what I have been reading, certain foods consumption and acne are not related. Acne form when there is an over activity of the sebaceous glands located under the skin on the hair follicle. They produce sebum (oily substance), which comes to the surface and lubricates the skin and protects it. When the pores are closed, this sebum has no place (hole) to leave on the skin and accumulates, forming a pimple, or a cyst. Foods like chocolate and greasy stuff do not appear to cause this sebaceous gland over activity, but hormones do, especially androgens (male hormones).
It is important to eat healthy diet and get plenty of vitamins A and E that have a very good impact on the skin. Some new studies are indicating that milk and diary products could be breaking out some people, and if you notice that certain foods are breaking you, then you should certain avoid them.