Hi. I have bumps filled with pus on my face. I don`t think it`s acne. I don`t have blackheads and my whole face burns and stings. My face is also red. What is my problem? Anybody?

Hi. I have the same symptoms. I have persistent facial redness and bumps with pus on my face. I was diagnosed with rosacea. It is a common skin disorder. It affects mainly facial skin. Rosacea causes redness on your chin, forehead, nose and cheeks. Some people have rosacea on their chests, necks and ears. I have rosacea on my scalp too. Many people are not aware they have rosacea and they don`t treat it. If you don`t treat it, pus filled bumps will develop. Some other signs of rosacea include visible blood vessels, eye irritation, burning and stinging, dry skin, plaques, skin thickening and swelling. The cause of rosacea is unknown and there is no cure. However, therapy is available and you can control the symptoms.