I burnt myself working in kitchen and blisters formed on my hand, between fingers where it is very hard for me to pick up things and use the right hand to full capacity. Someone told me not to burst them open, but I wonder how to treat those superficial blisters from burns efficiently?

Whatever the inconvenience they brings to you, do not burst the blisters. They are the body’s defense against the injury the skin has suffered. If you puncture them, then you create an open wound which takes more time to heal and is likely to cause infection. Cover the blister with a gauze bandage to protect it and wait.

Hi there,
You have to know that blisters from burns are not something that will stay for long period of time. This is usually noticeable in first few days, and after this they tend to retreat or disappear at all. You have to know that not every burn is the same, so you will have different experience from burn made by hot oil or hot water from a burn that is made from fire. I think that Aloe Vera is very helpful when it comes to burns but you might talk to your doctor about this as well. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best
Danella