Recently I heard that my sister is moving into apartment right next to me. I was very happy because I really loved that sister and we were very close.
Few days she has called me to help her about her furniture. About two trucks brought several furniture parts, out loaded in front of building and there were gone.
My and couple of my friend have lifted it up on a fifth floor, after what we were tired as hell.
My hands were killing me. The day tomorrow my hands were covered with these small blisters filled with some bright fluid. After a while blood came into them and they looked terribly, beside the fact that they are painful as hell. One more thing, I have been injuring them all the time with some every day activities.
What should I do?

A blister is medically termed a vesicle. Vesicles filled with blood represent blood blisters.
A blister occurs when the outer (epidermis) layer of the skin separates from the fiber layer (dermis). The skin will redrew from underneath.
Blisters can occur from heat, frostbite, chemical injury or, like in your case, from trauma or constant pressure.
The worst thing is constantly injure your blisters.
You should either leave the blister alone, or open it completely. Also probably best thing for you is to apply antibiotic ointment and plaster the flap over it.
The blister must be protected from further trauma.
Keep the wound clean, dry, and protected from chafing and bumping. Change the dressing every day, or whenever it accidentally gets dirty.
See the doctor if there is redness around the wound, red streaks or swelling because it could be the sign of bacterial infection.