i  burnt myself Whatshouldido

Hi AmyChris,

Cool water  first. 

How bad did you burn yourself?  If you see blisters then you should see your doctor ASAP.

We need more information.

Where on your body did you get burned??I set fire to my panties last summer . The little thing I pees with looked like a red roasted sausage, lol

1:Cool the burn under cold running water (10-15 ° C) immediately after combustion. Cool the area for at least half an hour.

2:Once the burn is cooled, you can smear on an unscented moisturizer or lotion to the area from drying out. Cream with aloe vera can also soothe.

3:Then you may want to cover the burn with a sterile gauze pad or bandage does not stick to the wound.

cool water is a good idea but myself, I rush for ice and have had very good luck preventing damage (blisters etc.). The quicker you stop the skin from cooking the better. But as other posters said...serious burns require a Dr.

Put it in boiling water!