Somebody please help me. I'm 18 years old and I'm 5 months pregnant. I haven't told anyone and i have been going through hell these last few months. My whole vagina is itching burning and giving me sharp pains. I can't go out because it itches so bad. I cry a lot about it. I'm sooo uncomfortable. My boyfriend does absolutely nothing for me. I'm all alone with this situation. I can't have sex because it hurts so bad!! But I can't tell my bf the reason why I chose to stray away from sex. I'm so scared. And when I have discharge it burns like acid when it comes out. Makes me wanna break down into tears. I tried vagisul and it set me ON FIRE. Please don't be judgmental. I'm going through a lot. Please help me.

well go to the doctor and you kow anything that you drink take put it (medicine) it may affect your baby its not normal for it to hurt when you have discharge because its common on a pregnant women go check yourself so on the moment you give birth it wont affect your baby 

it can be some kind of fungi........