I hope that you might help me with some info regarding urinating problem. I am 45 years old and most of my time I have spent as a construction worker. I never had any serious medical problems, but now I have this burning and pressure in bladder feeling. Is there a way to treat this without doctors and tests, things like that? I work during the whole day, have many obligations so visit to a doctor is not that high on my list of priorities.

The thing is that you have to put visit to a doctor on the top of that list. You are not a young man anymore, any medical problem, even if it looks benign, might get complicated easily. The sensations you are feeling are probably the first symptoms of some more serious condition. We could be talking of some infection, both viral and bacterial, kidney stones, or something much worse. Find the time, it seems that you are a strong and healthy man, do not let that this probably minor illness deranges your life.