Both myself and a co-worker had kidney stones a little over a year ago now lately we both experience cramping in our kidneys. Sometime very painful other times not, I was wondering if anybody has had this happen so far after having a stone and if so, do you know what it is or why it is happening?? ;-)

TO be honest I didn’t know that you can have cramps in your kidneys. My close friend also had problems with the stones in his kidney but he never mentioned to me that he had cramps. have you been to the hospital to diagnose the kidney stones? Have you received any treatment? In my opinion the kidney stones are begging to move and that is what you are feeling. The pain is most likely caused by their activity. You might need a surgery if the situation complicates.  You should see a doctor and ask for medication that will help you break stones in to smaller pieces that you will be able to urinate out of your system. Good luck.

I had cramps in my kidneys, 17 years ago. I was pregnant. I kept quiet. (Can you imagine what the medical field would have done to me?) Later I learned that the kidneys are the seat of knowledge. Repentance is required of any sickness. This is simply done by asking for forgiveness for whatever you've done wrong. -there is only one address.