First ill start by saying that i am a 21 year old male. i have taken 2 uranlysis test and a 24 hour urine test also, all three of which are normal.For the last month i have been having very strange fellings in my bladder. If it is not a pressure feeling then it is a feeling that my bladder has not emptied completely. This is also accompanied by a strange burning sensation in the tip of my penis that comes and goes and usually last for hours at a time. Also sometimes after i do urinate i get this weird sensation like my spinchter muscle is still contracting or something, no urine comes out of anything but it feel exaclty like i am about to wet my pants or something. These sensations are very frustrating and i would love to know what is causing them. My docotr says i could have cystitis but my bladder doesnt necessarily hurt and it does not burn when i urinate but it usually does after. All in all my doctor say it is probably anxiety and that if i stop constantly thinking about it it will probably go away. i really just have a hard time believing that stress and anxiety can cause such extreme feelings. I was just wondering if this sounds like anything serious or if i need to go and see a uroligist for this. Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

i have same problems go to the specialist and have a camera put in i di and i have chronic bladder infrection for about 6 years i am only 24 my urine sampl is negative they told me it was stress but you know your own body