Users comments and reviews on article Never-ending debate: Do cell phones harm your health? by Danny

The tremendous growth of the cell phone industry has been a boom to business and personal communication alike, but this still-new technology comes with its own often-overlooked hazards. Everyone has heard about the debate over talking on cell phones while driving, but do you know what mobile phone radiation could be doing to you? Some researchers believe that the radiation emitted by cell phones may constitute a health risk to the user. The Stealth Radar Shield™ uses advanced radar-absorbing and stealth technology to absorb up to 98 percent of the radiation emitted from the earpiece areas of wireless and cell phones.There are simple ways to protect yourself from cell phone radiation. If you are interested in learning more about this sheild please contact me

**edited by moderator**

I really want to know about what is going to happen but we really won't know about it until years from now when people find out that it turns out that they're getting cancer from being on phones all the time or if it turns out it's harmless. My thinking is that it's pretty similar to tv waves from what I understand and we haven't seen a lot of cancer coming from that so I think that we should be okay! What do other people think?