I realized that I always wear my cellphone in the same pocket. How dangerous is it? Any opinions?

Men intending to keep their fertility should keep away their mobile phones from their trouser pockets and belts.

Cell phone radiation is microwave radiation. It is *not* ionizing (which destroys DNA) HOWEVER it has the ability to warm the cells of the body, possibly causing damage.  Cell phone radiation has been connected to a particular form of ear canal cancer. 

It's probably going to be like the cigarette issue. People used to laugh when you said cigarettes caused disease. 

I believe we are going to have an entire generation of people suffering from cancer and other diseases directly linked to cellphone use. It's tragic that we are being used as guinea pigs. 

I have heard that the health riskes are for when you are using the phone and its not just resting in your pocket.