I wrote to this site about the problem with burning and itching after bowel movements in September. I saw a gastroenterologist on Oct. 18, 2006. He did not check me for anything other than things that the doctors have done already, like did I have piles, hemoroids or fissures. NO. Did I have a colonoscopy. YES. I also had a barium enema. He asked a few other routine questions and then said that there were no more tests he could do. I was quite surprized as in his position there are many other options he can research. He then gave me something to kill the pain for irritable bowel syndrome. Obviously he does not know what it could be and does not want to research it. Of course I am not interested in killing any pain. Pain is only there to show that there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I am continuing to try and find someone who has had a similar problem and has found an answer. I have found information on a web site that points to the clostrodium difficile toxin and others that suggest Heliobacter Pylori parasite. They say that these may not show up on a first test. One man went for three stool tests before he was found to have C. Difficile. A lady went to 10 doctors and had many tests before she was found to have H. Pilori. The doctors have given me one test for C. Difficile and told me that I do not have it. I have not recieved the test back for the H. Pilori. It was the breath test and I am thinking that I may have it in the duodenum so the breath test probably would not show anything.

I wanted to ask you, did you ever find the root cause of the problem. I too have somethign similar, would be interested in hearing from you.

I had rectal cancer after 6 weeks of cemo and radation I had 2/3 of my rectal removed. this was done in Jan 2008 now I have the painfull problem. My Gastroenterologist did a colonoscopy looking for Radiation Colitis but none was found he told me everything was good. But still I have to deal with the pain. If anyone knows what it could be please let me know. :-(

if you look on the internet for Dr Wheatgrass Super Balm, its a miracle, it works for everything, burns, itches and any kind of irritation and soreness anywhere on the body, its not cheap, u will prob find it cheaper on ebay, but I can almost guarantee it will work wonders for you, and u will never need to see a doctor again, well, for this problem anyway.

Where can I find this?