What is the disease in which symptoms like burning vagina and foot occur simultaneously? I’m not sure if there really is connection between these symptoms. My vagina has become swollen and I have developed permanent sensation of burning in external vaginal area. And also I have noticed rash on my foot that burn too. This seems very strange to me. How to treat it?

I’ve heard that burning feet can be serious condition. Some blood disorders can be underlying cause of burning feet. As the cause like poorly fitted shoes is easily treatable that at the other side nerve damage or yeast infection can be conditions that require long term treatment. As I know, what is in common for foot and vagina is that both can be affected with yeast infection. So, you’ll need to visit doctor any way.

I had the same symptoms for years. I couldn't focus at work due to burning feet, vagina burning I could tolerate a little better. Finally after lot of research I took 1 tbsp. of Apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup of water twice a day before meals , was cured in two days. Since then I have had no problems.

I take Benadryl and that is the only thing that helps with the symptoms. My doctor just rolls her eyes. I do have hypertension and low thyroid. Sometimes I think it my be a food allergy. The first time I ever noticed the symptoms was I had a drug reaction to one of my htn med a beta blocker.

I had symptoms of burning in my vagina, while urinating, and in my feet. After numerous visits to the OBGYN and many tests later, I was diagnosed with Group B Strep. I am now on Amoxicillin and the burning everywhere is gone. Have you been tested for Group B Strep? You can get an infection even if you are not pregnant.

Hi Please reply, I have same thing. Urine culture result says mixed flora. 10000-30000 what that means..feet burning only at Night/lete evening.

Thanks!

i was allergic to toilet paper...all kinds...same burning on/in my vagina...then i switched to tree free t.p; i only use virgin bamboo t.p. i stopped burning almost instantly...and can sleep thru the night!

Im 14, I had this and my doctors gave me canesten